Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Mangia!

Fermented pizza dough seems to be popular. I've tried it one other time and really couldn't tell what all the fuss is about. Perhaps it's meant strictly for Neapolitan pizzas? I made a dough again on Sunday to use on Monday. This one, from the King Arthur 00 flour bag turned out better. I am not that much of a planner so I'm not sure how often I will do this, but it was pretty good.


 

Anyway, pizza night was a success and we had the rest of it for lunch today. Tonight, one of my favorite things.....roasted chicken. You cannot go wrong with a good roasted chicken. It's a cold blustery day, so a little comfort from food seems in order.
Ciao

2 comments:

Bohemian said...

OMG that last Pizza pix has me salivating. And I was doing so well at eating healthy... now I'm having a Pizza Craving... geez, Thanks! *LOL*

Sandra said...

HA! You're welcome!