Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, September 2, 2024

Sweet Repose

These two hard laborers want to see all hard laborers take a rest today.


Yesterday was an outside day. I had a yard that seriously needed mowing and Mark and Bill got one of the fallen trees from the storm cut up. We finally have weather a person can be outside in. My favorite season.

I'm certain there will be more labor today. Mark outside, me inside. The cats will put in an extreme effort to rest.

16 comments:

Boud said...

They're celebrating labor by doing none.

Anvilcloud said...

They labour at resting.

Sandra said...

They celebrate daily, Boud!

Sandra said...

That they do, AC. 😄

Rita said...

Fall is my favorite time of year and it is in the air. Cooler nights, anyways--so the days take longer to heat up--lol! ;)

Lori Skoog said...

We had great weather today too. Nice and crispy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I mowed for about two hours today, more on the adgenda for tomorrow, I am behind and the darn stuff is still growing. I like the weather too! Lucky cats can nap when ever they want!

e said...

It rained. We slept. Your cats are adorable.

Sandra said...

It's been so nice to be outside and not wither, Rita.

Sandra said...

Isn't it wonderful!

Sandra said...

I will finish today. It got very long. The cats do lead the life!

Sandra said...

You were put into spam, e. You needed the rest. The caats are certain they are adorable!

The Happy Whisk said...

I love autumn! Happy New Season!

Sandra said...

Mine, too, Ivy.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Getting some sun rays.

Sandra said...

They enjoy the porch, Dora