Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Orange and in Charge

The daily dose of kitty cuteness.


 He blends in with the packaging. Since I am a person who shops online there is never a shortage of boxes for Gatto.

We have a sunny, breezy day, perfect for the horses. For me, too. Mark feels good, he felt better by yesterday late afternoon. He's decided to water the potted plants. There are some drawbacks to a high energy, nervous person, but this isn't one of them. We are going to put the new grill to use today. It has a searing burner which I am anxious to try. I am the griller in the family, I know it tends to be seen as a male job. Not here.

The geraniums are waiting on me, I said I'd plant them days ago. A cool day with a good breeze leaves me no excuse. Tally-Ho, off to the planter I go. Ciao

12 comments:

Boud said...

So you're the Griller my Dreams?? Couldn't resist..

That's some cute kitty in a box, worth shopping to get boxes for Gatto.

Sandra said...

Boud, I sure am!

It's his salvation, being too cute. He's also too naughty!

Pixie said...

He's so cute! Enjoy your planting. I have no energy today, so I'm just dragging my ass from one job to another:)

Sandra said...

Pixie, same here. I got the flowers planted and that's it. I'm sore and cranky. Gatto is really cute. Obtuse, too. I like him despite his tight naughty pants!

Anonymous said...

Cats and Kids do Love 💕 a good Box! The Man is one of the only guys on the Planet whose not a Grill master...dammit...Dawn the Bohemian

Anonymous said...

Your Gatto is a charmer. Those eyes..The song "Betty Davis Eyes" just popped into my mind
I read, or was told that when a person has a reaction to a booster it shows they have antibodies thus it is a good thing. I have had all my covid boosters, and I will have one in the fall if need be.
Take Care,
Kaye

e said...

What a cute little guy! Good luck with your geraniums.

Val Ewing said...

Meeooow!
Cats sure do love boxes.
I am not much of a griller but I can do it.

Sounds like you have everything under control there!

Sandra said...

Dawn, yes they do! Mark and The Man are in the same club!

Sandra said...

Kaye, I like that song and now I wish I'd named him Bette! We will take the next booster when it comes, too.

Sandra said...

e, I got them planted and they are looking pretty. I haven't had geraniums for years.

Sandra said...

Grilling isn't difficult. If I didn't do it we would be limited to hamburgers and brats, if that. I didn't use the grill yesterday, Mark didn't have time to get propane. He will do that today.