Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Ho Hum

I follow a small handful of blogs. Of those, I am unable to reply on a couple. I'm prompted to sign in, when I click the prompt it goes right back to sign in. I'm sorry I can give no reply, I do keep trying. The other couple I have no issue with, so I really don't know what is wrong.

I braised a beef roast in creamy dark lager a few days ago and used it in a different way for last evening's dinner. Leftovers usually become a pasta dish, a casserole or gratin. It was better than it looks!


Mark was going to have dinner with his brother and sister-in-law tonight but his brother has a bad cold. It's something that has made an appearance again, the cold. There was a positive effect from masking and avoiding crowds, colds and flu barely happened. I think we may be longterm maskers, just to avoid that. Instead of dining in a nice restaurant he will be having leftover pizza. One of life's hardships.

We are going to have an all day rain tomorrow, like that is something new. I do have day lilies coming up, that's it. 

Well, that's about all there is. There's some task awaiting my attention....

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

I Hate it when Blogger gets temperamental. I've had to make some recent changes to my Blog, Under Protest, becoz of glitches that I just couldn't fix.