Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Last evening we had cod baked in foil. Hiding behind there is quinoa. I usually fry cod, I think this would have benefited from opening the foil and turning on the broiler for a couple of minutes. It was good, but it presents a little off.


 
Today will be my annual Grade the Driveway Day. We have a few pot holes. I know I go on about the state of my property, but I have to again. Because it bugs me and my damn body won't allow me to fix it. I can sit on the skid loader, although I can't climb up now, I need a step stool...BAH! We were in winter a week ago and now the lawn needs mowing. I do not need a step stool to get on the mower.

That's about all I have here in crabby land. Oh, it's been hot and humid. Did I mention last week was still winter?


No comments: