Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Nothing Much

Warning....butter!


 And bacon fat.

Last evenings dinner, grilled pork chop, sweet potato and Brussels sprouts roasted in bacon fat. Accompanied by some butter. I never eat the whole chop, I usually use the remainder with faro and sweet peppers for another meal. I did eat that sweet potato, it was probably one of the best I've had. I bought them from Misfits and I'll buy them again.

It's another nice, cool day. Our neighbor, Bill, he who takes care of us, brought back Mark's chainsaw this morning and then proceeded to cut up a large limb laying on the ground. He is a doer.

Today will be another yard work day for me. Clients keep getting in the way of my wrangling Mark, pesky people. That's about it from here.


2 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

That looks so divine!!!

Sandra said...

It was good! The sweet potato was great. A little, maybe more than a little, butter adds so much.