Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The sun is shining bright!


I am feeling somewhat optimistic after my massage yesterday. By evening the toxins were releasing a bit, making me tired and a little head-achy. I was in bed somewhere around 9:00. I am feeling some pain where I hadn't before, making me think perhaps my muscles have been awakened a little. I actually felt some motivation this morning, enough to do chair yoga for the first time in quite awhile. I need chair yoga not only because my mobility is poor but also because since the TBI I have quite poor balance. I don't know if any of you have experienced Reiki. It is a weird feeling, I felt a lot of warmth where her hands were, yet most of the time she wasn't touching me. I have hope she can help me, I know this is tissue and muscle, it's bad enough I have not been able to loosen myself up. Hopefully with her help and my own work at home I can become a mobile person again.

Unless there is a glitch, the new refrigerator will arrive on Friday. It can't come soon enough. It's a job keeping the chill in my old faithful. It's a nice day but still too wet to get anything done outside. 

Incase you don't know, I love Basset Hounds!

5 comments:

Bohemian said...

Glad you are feeling Optimistic, even if it's Guarded Optimism, it beats Pessimism. I'm still soldiering thru the 2nd Shingles Vax discomforts and Healing from that recent Fall, so, I'm not feeling 100% and can't wait until I can be.

Sandra said...

I haven't had a shingles vaccination. I'm sorry you fell, I'm nervous about that myself. I do feel optimistic, I've lived this way for a year and a half.

Lori Skoog said...

Sounds like your body is going through some changes! I hope you can keep going in this direction. It poured here much of the day....buckets. Maybe we will get your sunshine tomorrow!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you keep seeing good results!

Sandra said...

If past history is any indication, you will get sunshine!