Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, September 26, 2022

Down. Not Yet Out

I have been under the weather. I was out of bed two hours in the morning and three hours in the evening yesterday. Mark has had to fend for himself where food is concerned. I have to pull it together today before the stew meat I took from the freezer spoils. Needless to say, there was no bread baking or clafoutis making.

I felt better this morning but it was short. I haven't had sinus problems like this for several years, it's probably the dust accumulation I have in the house. My back has made keeping up difficult. It's so unlike me.

We are having lovely autumn weather, although we sure need rain. 


I hope to feel better soon.

7 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Oh no! I sure do hope you feel better soon.
We need the rain here too, but none predicted for this week.

Sandra said...

Thanks, Val. My apps extended forecast doesn't have any rain into the second week of Oct.

Boud said...

I hope you feel better soon, too.

Pixie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have the sinus thing also...it tires me out. I think it is dust from harvest...grain, potatoes and beans here. I am taking some over the counter sinus max stuff it helps a little bit:( Get better soon.

Sandra said...

Thank you Boud & Pixie.

Sandra said...

You were in spam, Far Side. It does wear a person out. Hopefully we both feel better soon.