Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Harry Chapin: When in Doubt, Do Something

I watched this documentary on Prime. I knew and liked Harry Chapin's music but I have to admit I knew nothing about the man behind the music. I had no idea he was an activist deeply involved in an attempt to eradicate hunger. That he seemed to be manic in his commitment. I had tears running down my face by the end. I openly admit I cry over absolutely nothing since I had a brain injury, but I was crying out of sentiment and not a weird brain thing. I also admit to being a documentary geek and have rarely found one I didn't see value in. If you have the chance, watch it. There have been and still are people of exceptional heart and quality among us.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I have to set aside some time for this as I was a huge fan of Harry Chapin.

Sandra said...

Val, it was worth the time. Good music and insight into the man.