Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Lovely Day. Lovely Day. It's a Lovely Day

This photo came up in Facebook memories.
I had captioned it:
 I bet you didn't know my son is a member of the Soprano family.


No one has ever told me I shouldn't laugh at my own jokes, if someone has....I didn't listen. I still laughed when I saw it again! His nonna was every inch a match for Olivia Soprano, which probably took some of the funny out of it for him. Not me. 😀

They married July 2015, neither having been married before. They were in their 40s and with the long hours he worked we had reconciled ourselves to his single life. It turns out her twin sister had been one of  his roommates in the late 90s and somehow he was connected with Kelly. The rest, as is said, is history.

It's beautiful day, I finished what I hadn't completed mowing yesterday this afternoon. Mark picked up deli fried chicken and potato salad for dinner. I'll make some cucumbers and it will be our picnic. I'm going to search for travel documentaries. Mark said we should watch them as we aren't able to travel like we once had and it's the next best thing. Once in awhile he has a good idea.

4 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Can't beat a lovely day! I love your sense of humor....

Sandra said...

It was a beautiful day! I think I'm an acquired taste. :)

Boud said...

Kelly looks as if she's in on the sopranos joke!

Sandra said...

Boud, yes! At the time she said she felt well protected!