Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Good News

Mark got the result on his bone scan. No cancer in the bones! He also got a call from the dermatologists office; the latest scraping is benign but he does go in Friday to have more cancer removed from a previous area. We meet with the doctor on Tuesday to go over the treatment options for his prostate cancer. It's odd to be talking so much cancer. We both feel relieved about the bone scan.

It's another unseasonably warm day. It will reach 75 F today....in Minnesota. In November! Mark is busy working on fencing. I will putter around doing what I can. My hay guy told me he'd get round bales to me later this week. I hope so. We are in a serious drought and the pastures are done. They need their round bales in the paddocks now. It's costly and not time efficient to put square bales out for them. Four-legged eating machines.

Mark did point out that my planned meal for this evening is not what on a 75 degree day it would normally be, chicken and dumplings. I told him by the time we eat it will be dark and chilly. Because it is November. The rules of November still apply. So say I.



6 comments:

Boud said...

Some good medical news, I'm very glad to hear it.
I'm hearing hay woes from all over. The summer was not good for haying.

Sandra said...

Boud, it is good news! Took weight off our shoulders for sure. We are in serious drought. It’s unnerving.

Val Ewing said...

We are having lasagna and that is what I made...LOL. Very nice out today.
Great medical news.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good news on the bone scan! Hope good news continues. Gale force winds from the South today....but warm:) There will still be enough cold weather in November so these nice days are a bonus!

Lori Skoog said...

Yay! So glad Mark got some good news. I am still waiting for hay too....60 bales tomorrow and we still need 75 more. Grey this morning, but a gorgeous afternoon here...in the 60s. Enjoy your dinner!

Pixie said...

Wonderful news from the bone scan. I'm glad.