Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Voting and Other Things

I normally have my days wide open, other than tasks I schedule for myself. Today is full. We go to Mark's appointment with the urologist in a half hour from now. Then we have several stops to make for various reasons. The last stop we will make is at the township hall to vote. It is never busy so we don't expect that to take long. We live in Trump Country in which means we may see the poll watchers, although I kinda doubt it.

It's a cold, blustery day with rain forecast in the afternoon. We really need the rain, we don't need it to freeze. It will do as it likes.

I need to finish getting ready for this day. I'll update later.

3 comments:

Boud said...

Best of luck with the urologist today. And for a peaceful election place.

Val Ewing said...

Yes... we will be on our way to vote at our town hall too. I don't expect to see any 'watchers' but you never know. We are in a 50-50 type area.

Good luck.

Lori Skoog said...

What a day. Hard to not think about what's in our future after the votes are all counted. Hope all went well with Mark's appointment and voting.