Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, October 10, 2022

Update

 

Not to sound like a broken record, but, another quiet day on the farm. We took a trip to Edina for my lab work this morning. It's a longish drive but otherwise uneventful. The young man got into my difficult vein without drama.

Mark called Neighbor Bill after lunch. We have been invited to visit at 2:30 this afternoon. Bill is tired but I think doing ok. It will be good to visit.

I wanted to do a brief update since a few people have expressed concern for Bill. I'll know more later today. Now I'm going to place an Aldi order for pick up tomorrow. This is the extent of my eventless life at the moment! Eventless isn't necessarily a bad thing, I know.

Later.

4 comments:

Boud said...

Think of the times of high stress when you'd have given anything for a blessed eventless day or two!

I wish Bill well.

Sandra said...

You are absolutely right, Boud!

Bill is doing well. I told him you wished him well and he smiled.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

There is nothing wrong with uneventful days and glad your medical visit went well. Good to know that your neighbor is up for a visit.

Sandra said...

True, Beatrice. I am in a bit of a rut, though. We had a nice visit on their patio. It was a mild day and pleasant being outside. I told them we needed to do this more often.