Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
The purpose of this tag is to acknowledge someone who means a lot to you with five things this person does and 5 things you appreciate most. Ashley's 10 year old daughter, Sienna, started this tag. She is a very poised and intelligent 10 year old!
I have several people I can think of, but I will go with the obvious: My husband, Mark. We wear on one another like an ungreased axle, but we still manage to go along.
The 5 things he does or has done:
1. Mark works hard and is reliable. Although I have always worked, he has had most of the burden of support.
2. He took my young son as his own and worries about the grown man he has become much more than I do.
3. He crabs about the horses, but he steadfastly cares for them when I can't. (and then tells me how to do the job!)
4. He never openly questioned spending a large sum of money on Grace's medical care.
5. He likes anything I make to eat!
The 5 things I appreciate most:
1. He treats me as an equal.
2. He loves our dogs.
3. He loves my (our) son.
4. He has been good to my very difficult parents. (better than me!)
5. He throws hay down the chute for me every day.
I tag anyone who reads this. If you have your own blog, do it there and for those that don't you are welcome to complete the tag here!