Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, January 26, 2023


My son sent me a text yesterday saying he's on PTO this week and would like to bring lunch today. So that is happening. Mark says, and I agree, he is worried about my condition. 

I was able to find a NP yesterday that I could make a video appointment with on the 30th. In the notes I wrote I want to change my primary. I need to let the neurologist know so he can give her whatever information he thinks relevant. 

So, that's the medical front. I need to spend some time cleaning up a little. Keetah just keeps dropping hair with no consideration for my waning condition. With only two of us, nothing gets particularly messy, but it sure gets dusty and dog-hairy. 

6 comments:

Boud said...

Your son is not the only worried person. I'm anxious to see some treatment and planning from your practitioners.

Sandra said...

Thank you, Boud. This is dear of you. I will keep the updates coming, no doubt of that!

Val Ewing said...

Me too. Goodness, just think of the process you have had to go through just to reach this point.
Maybe a Roomba robot for the dog hair would help? I know I asked my hubby and he quipped that the dog would never ever get off the couch if there was a robot running around.
We have such a tiny house it would only take it about 10 minutes!

I do find NP's or PA's that seem to take more time with a patient than most doctors.

Pixie said...

Did you like the book? It's quite an indictment of our modern medicine. You don't fit in a neat like box. Sending hugs.

Sandra said...

Val, it has boggled my mind.

I had a Roomba when it first came on the market. I know technology has changed but it didn't work for me. The heavy shedded coat of was too much for it. I gave it away.

I hope this NP helps.

Sandra said...

Pixie, the author could have been writing about me. If you aren't easily diagnosed, good luck to you.